Hi guys! This is my first time updating my blog! =)
You guys know who i am? I am Kang Wenn.
: Hmm lets talk about something kay :D
One more weeks to school opens, do you guys purchased ur school uniform and white shoes? I bought it yesterday @boulevard :P
: HAHA so exciting who's our form teacher :)
Hope he/she will be nice to us ya :D
: And to my friends, i'll be planning a CNY gathering? -.-
(don't know you guys want or not maybe some of you may say need to learn books again)
But,
......
......
......
To those who will attend the CNY gathering, i'll free you Chocolate -> Ferrero Rocher! :D
: Finally, to all of my friends, i wish you all A Happy New Year and A Good Luck during the whole year! :)
Bye!
going to format my comp again
not enough storages for me :(
1 comment:
KW, I-I-I wanna go-o-o !
Post a Comment